Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Summer 2014 Activities Part Deux: Sephora/ULTA Haul with Karen

         I am currently FaceTiming with my sister in the Phil while I catch up on my blog. She has a blog too by the way; she inspired me to make one ^^. { http://itsmarsan.blogspot.com/ } So I got a couple things from ULTA and Sephora when I was at the mall with my friend Karen because I had coupons and giftcards holla! I'll put the links of the products down below.
So here's what I got from Sephora:

ORIGINS Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores


            BENEFIT COSMETICS They're Real! Mascara


Here's what I got from ULTA:

 Maybelline Corrector Concealer in Green


 EOS Travel Size Everyday Hand Lotion in Cucumber



EOS Travel Size Everyday Hand Lotion in Berry Blossom


 Loreal Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother Oil-Free


 Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer

 CK One Color Mascara in 800 (Show- True Black)


That's It Guys^^





So till next time? :)







Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment